Real Estate SpecialistLOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Real Estate
OPENING DATE: 2017/09/20
CLOSING DATE: 2017/09/27
JOB TITLE: Real Estate Specialist
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
DEPARTMENT: TX Division– Real Estate
REPORTS TO: Real Estate Development Manager
LOCATION: San Antonio, Texas
OPENING DATE: 09/19/2017
CLOSING DATE: 09/27/2017
Real Estate Specialist will manage to successful completion the entitlement process for all new store projects including New to Industry sites, Raze & Rebuilds, Relocation projects and Single Store Acquisitions and provide overall general support to the Real Estate Development Managers. This position is a developmental role for promotion within the Real Estate Department.
· Manage the entitlement process for new to industry stores, raze & rebuild stores and relocation projects.
· Coordinate with the Real Estate Development Manager, Construction Department, other internal departments and outside consultants to ensure thorough due diligence including environmental compliance, licensing, geotechnical studies, Title, Survey, etc. to identify all risks in order to protect the company. Requires on-site visits to review diligence items.
· Full responsibility for identifying and tracking all critical dates and tasks associated with each project. This includes terms contained in legal documents, permitting schedules, and time constrained tasks that are dictated by the overall project.
· Coordinate and notify internal departments of status of pending sites throughout the entitlement, acquisition and Development phases to ensure all departments are prepared to perform their necessary functions for timely store opening.
· Track & maintain site development budgets, including processing invoices and obtaining checks for permits, bonds, fees, etc.
· Represent the company at external meetings on development projects, including, but not limited to, pre-application meetings, scoping meetings, public hearings, etc.
· Interaction with architects, engineers and governmental officials
· Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion in all real estate activities
· Bachelor’s degree is required. Minimum 5 years real estate background required. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
· Understanding of real estate legal documents, including contracts, leases, development agreements, easements and restrictions
· Computer proficient in MS Office, Google Earth, with high aptitude for learning new systems.
· Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills. Will be communicating with attorneys, outside consultants, governmental entities, internal departments, etc.
· Ability to handle multiple projects with strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
· Team player with professional demeanor
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
SEND RESUME TO: