Currently the Arizona Region consists of approximately 625 stores in Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada and we continue to focus on growth.
As one of the Nation’s premier Company-owned convenience stores, Circle K strives to be the best place to shop and work. To our customers, that means fast, friendly service, and a quality shopping experience each time they visit one of our stores. For our employees, it means offering a dynamic work environment, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Whether working in our stores, in the field as a technician, or at the corporate office, everyone plays an essential role in helping to achieve the Company’s success.
To be successful, you need energy, an excellent work ethic, a great attitude, and a friendly smile.
- Thrive in a team atmosphere
- Be flexible and willing to share ideas
- Have high standards
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
We provide you with the tools you need to keep moving ahead - from skills assessment, to training options, to ongoing education. AZ Region Senior VP of Operations Geoff Haxel began his career in retail as a third-shift employee.
- With Geoff’s leadership, three Vice Presidents have been promoted from the AZ Region over the last few years.
- All promotions are based on your individual performance and contributions.
- In the past year, 47 individuals were promoted to Store Support positions; many of these employees began at the store level.
- Full-Time, Part-Time Employment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Accident Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Health Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Comparable to the retail industry
- Raises during the first year based on performance
- Bonus program options