Assistant, Executive AdminLOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB TYPE: Full Time
OPENING DATE: 2017/09/13
CLOSING DATE: 2017/09/19
JOB TITLE: Assistant, Executive Admin
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Texas Division
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Paul Rodriguez, Division Vice President
LOCATION: San Antonio, Texas
NOTICE NUMBER: EXA-ROD913
OPENING DATE: September 13, 2017
CLOSING DATE: September 19, 2017
We are recruiting for an Executive Administration Assistant that will work under the direction of the Vice President of the Texas Division in San Antonio.
Maintains and supports the business unit by providing administrative support functions including communication management, scheduling management, and office management for the Vice President and department Directors as required. Manages multiple administrative responsibilities to ensure efficient and effective operations. Serves as technology and software expert.
· Maintains calendars for business unit and Vice President including scheduling of meetings, conference calls, etc.
· Responsible for maintaining event calendar and coordination of all events.
· Serves as office manager with oversight for managing all equipment, furniture, fixtures, etc.
· Responsible for Vice President travel arrangements including coordination of schedules with customers, colleagues, etc.
· Responds to written requests for information as required including creating business unit publications.
· Participates in and summarizes meetings as required.
· Manages external and internal phone calls and e-mails as required.
· Compiles information and data required for routine and ad hoc meetings and presentations. Develops presentations for Vice President and other department meetings as required.
· Provide routine administrative support to various business unit directors as periodically requested.
· Supports project management activities for special projects as required including contributing in projects; sequencing project elements; monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; recommending actions; resolves problems.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
· Job duties may change with or without notice
· High school diploma or equivalent required; AA or BS preferred.
· Five (5) years’ experience in executive administrative support role.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Access, Photoshop and Adobe preferred.
· Knowledge of retail business preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours with limited direct supervision; strategic approach with high level of organization skills to manage multiple and constantly changing priorities.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, Send your resume to: